For some people, living with acne seems like their only choice. But it doesn’t have to be. There are so many different tools that can be used to fight the pain and discomfort of acne, tools that can give you the clear, healthy skin you want to have.
Here are some tips to help you fight acne: Here are some tips to help you fight acne:
- Limit face washing to no more than twice daily and use gentle, face-specific cleansers
- Use only soft materials on your face, the Clarisonic is highly recommended as a facial cleansing brush
- Change your pillow cases often to prevent the transfer of hair and oil to your face
- Make sure to remove makeup at the end of each day
- Eat a skin-healthy diet with plenty of vitamins and healthy oils
Here is a healthy skin care regime to follow:
“Dirty” skin doesn’t cause acne, but how you cleanse your skin can help to fight it. Our CLEAR CELL facial cleanser clears your skin of makeup and oil that can irritate your pores. It balances your skin’s PH and includes an antibacterial gentle exfoliating salicylic acid to reveal your fresh, revitalized complexion use morning and night for optimal results.
Exfoliating your skin 2 times a week is key to fighting acne’s effect, that’s where our AGELESS total resurfacing masque comes in. Alpha hydroxy acids gently resurface your skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth with the help of micro crystals, you can also spot treat with this mask to help dry out any inflamed pustules.
One form of vitamin A retinol, is particularly known for its ability to combat aging, acne and redness. Our AGELESS total repair crème combines this powerful nutrient with the refreshing technology of peptides to increase the turnover of new cells and give you the freshest skin yet.
Vitamin C is vital for skin health, it’s so beneficial to our skin cells. Our VITAL C can help create firmer- looking skin, while fighting against uneven skin tone and frustrating dark spots on our face and body.